Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Woke up early trying to finish up my biology report. Woke up at approximately 4.30 am. Fair amount of sleep i guess but I always get sleepy after 6.00 am. I wonder why.

The fact that i am still clueless about chemistry and math... and also bio, i want to catch up. I got 2 for Math Quiz... ehe.. *sweatdrops* Easy do it Diana. One by one. It doesn't matter how slow or how fast i get there... the point is, i must get there. Daas and Syahmi is a pain in the ass... like always.

Bio lab was a killer. I swear that I didn't do so well filling in the jotter. Jotter is not my forte. English oral is coming soon. Im scared!~ but I know I can do it. Easy does it. :)

I know i have a lot of things to do... and I will do it. Miss family so much. They are truly my backbone. Tonight's plan, homework + concepts.

Diana Fighting!~

No comments:

Post a Comment