Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Having fail not not wake up at 4 am today... made me lost my time to actually do my BMS IA and research for my mock interview. I hope i can catch up tonight. Priortizing is definitely essential.

I think i must clear off my Chemistry Jotter and Chemistry CE. Then I am going to focus on Biology for a sec. Sms Sobri about the promotional mix. I am such a pusher.

There are a few things i have to settle but I know I can do it. I know I can.

Oh another thing. I made a drastic change of plan. Suddenly i feel like not going to Ireland nor UK is the best decision I have ever made. I feel somewhat at ease. I shape my own future. Going to Australia is my main plan right now.

Education and Knowledge is the same around the world. How you shape it is your own decision. I really want this. I know I can do it. Believing in myself is important. I am confident that I can. Why Australia. Call it a calling? A intuition that suddenly sparked in me.

Why do i want to be the same as other people. Maybe I get to meet new pool of people at that particular continent of the world. Let me be me.

I shape my own future *with Allah's help of course... lolz :P*

No comments:

Post a Comment