Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Reluctantly dragging myself of the bed to the bathroom just to get a shower. Had a nice scrambled egg breakfast though... but that definitely does not stop me from being cranky. I have to face this sooner or later right.

Place worry with action. Nice quote but not really an easy thing to do. I have to stop thinking 'what if'. Just plunge into it huh? I have to face my BMS IA sooner or later!~ Have to carefully plan my time. 4 hours of slaving over the net looking for information is not good for your blood pressure.

Seriously i think the drugs im taking is making my BP low. My reading was 116/66. Isnt that low? Alright.. so how about 1 and 1/2 hour BMS IA, rest, 1 and 1/2 Stats... repeat with Math. Planning to scavange for Chemistry EE stuff tonight. Hopefully Im lucky.

I can do this!~ I have all the time in the world!~~ Muahahaha... *... i think im goin nuts... *faints**

No comments:

Post a Comment