Friday, August 7, 2009

Life is sooooo.... not productive. Hell, its far from productive. Staying at home made me into some kind of a lazy monster. Although trying really hard to not become a bed potato. I can't resist myself.

Business IA is in progress... still contemplating whether I need to do a Cost Benefit Analysis. I have not learn how to do it yet... but i think i need it or else my IA is like empty.

I have been staring at my *goals..* at was actually wondering whether i could acheive it. Its not about questioning whether i will get it. Its more of whether am I up for it. Just do the best that i can. I find myself trying to convince myself that everything is going to be ok. In KMB, convicing myself is like 99.9% of the time. I have to stop being unsure of myself. Have more confidence Diana!~

Going back to KMB this Sunday and yes... loads of stuff to do. One by one... do it one by one. I need to revamp my World Litreture. Been putting it off for quite some time now. I'll get it around. I want to settle my BMS IA first. It looks as if it has a bright future to it. Insyallah. It might not be the best IA among others but its the best IA that I did and I am going to be proud of it. Let it be the suckiest IA *hopefully not* my teacher has seen but heck its my IA!~

I have changed my aim... I want to be the best i can be and not kill myself. Lolz..

Laparla.... *tats random... :P*

No comments:

Post a Comment