Saturday, August 1, 2009

Okay.... let me get this out. I realised something though. It seems i getting detached from my english class. Yes.. that's it. I felt quite offended that no one wanted to partner me to ask questions. Am I that boring? Yes... unfortunately i feel so too. I am quite boring and not interesting. I just feel like i actualy belong in the class. Sincerely i really thing Ms Shereen is pissed off with me. I really don't know what to do. I feel like an outcast and outsider. I feel like dissapearing!~ I refuse to be there anymore. That does not seem to be an option, I'll just have to suck it up and live with it. I can make it... i know i can. You know what, it does not really matter anymore i'll just blend in. Same goes with my mentor. I feel detached from her too but i have accepted it. Just need her support on my confidential report. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment