Saturday, September 5, 2009

What actually happened this week? It is nuthing but a blur case it seems. I did remember differential equation popping up somewhere... Been putting off my Math IA like... seriously Im way behind. My brain is just not made for math. Maybe because I can't see it. I need to see things... Math is... well not seeing. Anyways... im home again and I only have a few hours to work on my Math IA. Shall we pull an all nighter again? Cuz I need to go to the hospital tommorow. That would be an issue.

Im scared for my Math IA. Seriously. Its not looking so good. You know... I should just really try to do my best. I have accepted that I am not a Math genius and will never be. So lets be done with it ok. Maybe I could aim for quality and communication. I hope. Man... this is so not looking so good. I feel sick.

Not forgetting to mention other tons of homework. Im scared.

Self motivation and note : Diana... lets just do it. You are what you think. If you think you can then you could. - A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes. - :)

No comments:

Post a Comment