Tuesday, June 29, 2010

After That Happened...

After that person decided to actualy publicized who likes his blog posts, I no longer feel the liberty of liking his blog due to damn embarassment but then again, who freaking cares. Lol... I just ridicule myself sometimes.

His blog is undoubtfully good. I can't deny that... but then again, I feel a sense of embarrassment. Gosh, someone please knock some sense into my head.

Oh and another thing, you just have to do what you have to do, eventhough blocking that person on the YM because... you just wanna live your life. Yeah.

Anyways... with another damn sarcastic remark about me being a muslimah, I feel like killing my sis... then again, I must learn to adopt the Sallamatusodri. Berlapang dada or in English, being with no grudges.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment