Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Why Do I Care?

Waking up today, I thought everything is going to be fine. Slept late as usual and woke up early to go to Putrajaya.

After the big hassle and what not, *Istana Kehakiman is pretty*, there are series of event that made me ponder a lot.

1. The rude encounter to a Chinese man. I was a bit baffled by the antics... but she was nice to me!~ Then again, he might not have fullfilled the regulations or the forms but seriously... cakapla baik2. Okay je kowt kalau macam tuh but then again everybody have their bad days. So I just shrugged it off.

2. I am definitely a snail driver. I can't even drive to save my own ass.

3. I happen to like turquoise pen okay. To me its still blue. Okay2, lesson learnt. BLACK PEN FOR OFFICIAL GOVERMENT MATTERS!~

4. My dad says : U are prone to get being bullied. He's worried. I know. I am too.

5. I need more self-control. I just lose it. I don't know why. I really don't know what to do anymore... professional help? - Going up, then going down and its a rollercoaster. Promised myself not to do it again but I fail miserably.

6. I am defintely a bad friend. I have no sense of attachment. Yes, we are friends... but alamak, I guess I built a wall that is not easily penetrated. MCB : the ground friend I made I do love them... I remembered me saying: When I really love someone. I don't say it. So all the love2 on facebook is crap? Words are cheap, its the action that matters. Maybe love2 on FB = I care about u. I am still thinking abt it and I still don't have a conclusion.

7. It hurts. I need to learn that I must not wear my emotions on my sleeve. It will just kill me.

8. Why do we often look in places we shouldn't? In the end, the only one scarred is yourself. You give the first ball, if they don't return it. Give your other ball to those who wants it. Easy.

9. STAY UNDERGROUND = Motto for the rest of my entire life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment