So okay, I admit that I have not travelled around the world and what I am saying is not valid in the travellers channel, but heck... its my blog.
From this narrow scope vision of mine, looking outward with these very dusty eyeglasses of mine... I see with my two eyes (sounds like the game right?... lol..)
Anyways, I was on my way to breaking fast with my friends and being conjested in a LRT... well there is a lot to observe. For the better part of 25 min ride.
1. I see youngsters who don't give sits to the elderly. (Whats new right?)
2. People who are just absorbed with their own business... how narcisstic have we become?
3. A new visual on Kristian mubaligh (sory, i can't remember wat it was in English)... Well... they look decent with suit and tie. So... any comments about our Muslims ones? However, this is just by looking on one point of view. I always believe that the content is more important. Looks can be deceiving. :)
4. A real live person with dwarf-ism (dunno spelling, sorry). I was intrigued. She talks so confidently with her friend, which is a guy... boyfriend? But still... this really takes me on a thinking journey... that if she can be comfortable with how she is born, than howcome our confidence falter. Is botox and the likes necessary? Yes, I promote healthy lifestyle but not under the knife and the sorts.
5. Being Malaysian, the opportunity to view many society in terms of race is plenty. So, on the train, one corner is in English, another in Tamil and the next Mandarin. Interesting... so, can we really understand each other? Live in the spirit of 1Malaysia. Well... slowly maybe, but I guess the step is to break the ice and well.... the best remedy is always a good smile.
6. Young people being rude. Again... what is new. =_=!~
So yeah, this is as much observation I can get on a train. By the way, if you wanna ask me my observation on the road. Well, get this fact. I get cursed once a day on the road. Believe me.
Furthermore, I see traffic jam is a good place to show affection (eww.. its not wat u think).. I saw a mother hugging her daughter, now tats sweet. But most of the time, people just get this annoyed facial expression.
Yeah2, i get their feelings. Me too sometime... heck, I just blast the radio and bob my head like a bob-doll. (Do not try this... you'll get neck-pain... tried and tested). So, I just go about the normal, keeping a look out to not knock peoples car ot cats on the road.
In conclusion, I think if you take a breather and just look around, you won't be involved in an accident and maybe you would get a chance to rethink about life.
So yeah, that is pretty much it.
- Some quran verses would be good here, some ran through my mind but I can't pin-point where. Anyone who is reading this, please direct me to an English translation verse, tq!~ -