Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are We Lying to Ourselves?

Its one things to lie... but its another to lie to ourselves. I am not sure in what direction is this topic going to bring me... but its something that I have pondered upon.

Am I lying to myself? Are you lying to yourself?

In fact... I don't know. Hypocrasy? Maybe... but humans can't avoid that right? Because humans are ever-dynamic and changing.

I don't know.

Maybe the phrase is more co-incidental with 'Am I kidding myself?'. A state of disbelief.

I do not know how many barrels of courage i need... but I sure need it fast. Like pronto. The feeling of sick in the gut and unnerving... is well, not really fun. But I'll just have to suck it in and face it.

Reality.

1 comment:

  1. yes. I think people do it everyday.. but some are lies that have to be told - to yourself- so that you can get things done.. Or so that you can keep your sanity intact.. Or so that you don't dwell on things too much. etc.. Di.. you okay?

    ReplyDelete