Thursday, February 17, 2011

Complexity of Me

When you are in a new place... sometimes, you think, 'hey... i can do this.' You know. Keep things optimistic. I mean, you want to avoid paranoia and at the same time wanting to grasp the reality of life that, hey, you are in a new place.

People around you will make the transition easy but for me its not something I want to be forced upon. Yes, dubious activities make you think about something else then home. However sincerely, that thought is always at the back of your head. Home is where the heart is. Coming here, I want to do what I am supposed to do. Study.

Then again, all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl. So, how do you divide time without feeling guilty. Tricky isn't it. I laughed about it myself. Of course the saying 'Take things in moderation' seems to calm people down.... but empirically, there is no way you can measure how much is moderation.

I miss TOK. >.
I like to network. At my own pace. With no one bothering me. So, if I don't join any presented activities. It does not mean I don't want to spend time with you... its just the timing is too abrupt and does not flow with my line of thoughts. Sounds selfish? Pretty much... but hey, i did allocated some time for you. I just have other commitments.

Care to offer me a chill pill? Sorry, I don't do drugs.

Caffeine? Well, its my guilty pleasure. Im sorry.


For the most part, I am to be blamed. I must understand that... people don't understand how complex I can be.

"The Complexity of D"


Right, so... bath time and hopefully and finally I would get something down, once and for all.

:)

1 comment:

  1. damn right dee. u sure have problem with 'moderation' XD

    ReplyDelete