Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Wanna Hold Your Hand ~~~

I bet the first thing that comes into your mind would either be The Beatles, or... i'm crazing for some kind of dude.

Nope you are wrong, I mean, for the hung up over some dude.

Truth is... im a glee fan. Damn crazy about them... but I loved this song too. When I first heard it.. of course, its like a couple thing and stuff... but then, Glee decided to make it into a ballad version - in which at the time Kurt's father was sick.

So now... if you only listen to the audio. Its has a lingering sad emotion to it. Since i am an imaginary person (.. though not all the time.. ), I imagined that the hands that I wanna hold is Allah's (figuratively speaking...)

That, my dear friends and well readers - (If i have any.. -_-) struck a chord so deep that I cried unreasonably.

Since i know, human beings are really not really magnificent in the first place, nothing great to boast about to our dear Allah.. hence, that insignificant feeling is there.. and you just want to say, "Dear Allah, i am here, look at me... look at me"

Of course, compared to the Women of the great Islamic time I am nothing.. but I wish I am something that Allah can be proud of. i don't want Allah to ever regret creating me in the first place, even though I still don't know why i am here. One of the things i can do is be good right?

So yeah, my point here is...
try and listen to the song.. and imagine the same thing that i am imagining... so maybe, you would feel the same sorrow that i am feeling and somehow.. i don't know.. awake something inside.

Yours Sincerely,
Diana.

link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN85c6lOGHU

4 comments:

  1. dear diana.. Allah wont regret for creating you. he get nothing when you obey him nor when you dont. we are the one who needs him. pray to Allah so that we can be a great muslim and able to enter His Jannatul Firdausi.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still don't know why you're there?

    67:2 (Malay) Yang menjadikan mati dan hidup, supaya Dia menguji kamu, siapa di antara kamu yang lebih baik amalnya. Dan Dia Maha Perkasa lagi Maha Pengampun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adawiyah : Thanks babe.. <3 u!~

    Nothing Substantial : Interesting.. i have no idea who you are. Mind introducing urself so that i can put ur blog link to my page? Thanks a lot for the reminder. it was worth it. Rasa cam kena ketuk kat my head. Guess i needed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mornin', Doc!
    n_n

    Just read ur "shout" in the shoutbox.

    "Outlandish"? U mean the band, Outlandish (link)?

    Hahah, hopes i'll stay active~
    might be just another temporary rutter to keep my blog alive~
    :p

    Hope ur doin find over there eyh, mate.
    Salam da Italia!

    ReplyDelete