Saturday, March 26, 2011

Should not be doing this now..

Sometimes, when you have not write anything for a long time... feelings and thought just unconsciously fills up the gap in the cervices of your brain.

Hence, these past couple of days have been a rollercoaster. Its currently 1.30 am in the morning and i have not yet completed my lecture. i know... this is so unlike me. Never have I been a procrastinator... but i guess, there is a first time for everything. I just need a break. Sadly, break comes after the exam.

I lazed around doing housework and ended up watching a Thai movie - love story, sob sob. Yes, we all adore the love story, such happy endings and the sorts. Then reminiscing my newly found exposure to the big responsibility as the worshipper of Allah makes me wonder what 'Love' is all about. Yes, the pumping hormone of excitement runs freely in ur blood when you watch lovey dovey movie but its not quite the same as the adrenaline pumping - beckoning you to prove yourself worthy of this minuscule existance... proving to other humanity that being a Muslimah/Muslim - is not really a bad thing.However, Islam in itself is self-explanatory. It exist even without prompts of human because it does not lose anything. We do.

By the way, i really don't know why sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything. Other than the fact I have just got 4 vaccination and the annoying crap feeling on my arm does not serve to be a reason for procrastination and feeling lazy. I should really give myself a slap in the face. Most probably sit down, and open my book and study instead of writing this.

Anyways, in the end, I am just a normal human being, not a superwomen. I'll make an effort tomorrow. If i can get up and not sleep. I really don't know whether I should drink coffee or not.. what keeps me going is coffee, once upon a time ago.. but arrgh.. dilemma.

BLAJALA DEE OI!~~~

*faints*

2 comments:

  1. Dee!!! You can do it!! Get going!!

    ps/ miss ya!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone feels that way.
    being idle is part of being human. :P

    ReplyDelete